We went to walk around. It was so nice. No one was around just me and my mom.
Suddenly I saw a fresh steps on the snow! Wow, it was bear’s footprints!!
So, my mom and I thought what should we do if a bear came running at us?
It was a little scary. My mom said:
– I would run to the closest house and knock on the windows HELP!!!
– No way! I would stand still and not show fear!!!
So what to do if you are alone in the forrest and a bear comes running at you?
1. Stand still.
2. Do not show fear because I think a bear can sense fear!
3. Walk away backwards slowly.
4. Think positive: not everybody is lucky to meet a real bear!!! 🙂
On the way back we saw more bear footprints with claws!
– Noya, why wouldn’t we go faster home? It was a nice walk around! Enough!