One day I looked at our lemon tree and I ithougt what if these three lemons could talk. Then I wrote a story about lemon brothers.
There was a young lemon tree on a back yard. It was it’s first winter. On the tree there were three lemons. The first one was the biggest one. He had thick skin.He said to his brouthers:
– Look at me! I am big! I am strong! I will be the king of all fruts!
Suddenly people came and said:
– Look! This lemon is really strong, it will be the king of our fruit jam!
The second lemon brother said:
– I am the ripe lemon. I will be the best chef in the world!
Suddenly people came and they said:
– This one is ripe lemon! Lets take it for our salld.
The third little brouther said :
– And I want to make something special and travel around the world. I saw nothing but this back yard.
People came again and said:
– We are leaving for the trip. This lemon is the last one. Let’s take it with us.
And the little lemon went for his first trip.
It was dark in the bag. But finely people took him off and put him into fruit basket outside. And he saw new trees. He saw nice birds. He saw beautiful flowers. The little lemon was happy.
At the evening people cried:
– Oh, our little Tony is so hot, he is sick. What to do? What to do? He may die!
And the little lemon wanted to scream:
– I am here! I am here! Ican save him! I am full of vitamins!
People came. Who knows, may be they heard him.
– Look! This is our last lemon. This is our last hope! Let’s make a perfect tea for our boy.
The little lemon smiled:
I will save this boy ! It’s nice to make something special in your live !